International Health Certificates

Dr. Walling is accredited by the USDA to examine and prepare paperwork for pets for international travel.

If you are looking to travel out of the country with your pet please contact us at least 6 months in advance to assure that we can get everything in order for your travel.  Some countries require extensive testing months in advance.  We can help you prepare for the trip.

The cost for the initial visit in your home and basic paperwork for your destination country is $350.  

We will arrange shipment to/from Albany for USDA approval of the paperwork before your day of travel.  Additional fees of $150.

Additional costs will apply for any required blood or stool lab tests.  The lab work can be done with us or at your regular veterinarian.  Feel free to call for an estimate and list of lab work that may be required for your trip.